ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

solid

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Diamondjoe,
    Im actually (keep this on the lowdown) a southlander, living in Otago. I know about Solids plans a little, and the word is people would be surprised if they get it up and running. Some are very happy at the prospect, others arnt. My understanding is thier project is simply a briquette plant, compacting and pressing out some of the moisture. They could benefit from ESI. I have Solid's CEOs email and have been meaning to mention this to him, and of another matter.

There is another lignite project in Southland that is held by an Australian coy about to list in a few months. I have been speaking to the NZ Projects Manager for this coy about the benefits of ECT, and hope to persuade him to explore it further. Interestingly enough, its funded by Chinese money and the word is the Chinese are underwhelmed by technologies such as our competitors. Obviously I cant say much more about this outfit for now.

Will contact Don Elder at Solid and see what he has to say...

For the record, the greenies took some time off the weed and moan about Solids project before it takes off..they dont have much clout in NZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.