AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

soloman islands

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dear oh dear.... The down rampers are back in full force, didn't hear or see much of them when the SP shot up 400% in no time. I think they were shell shocked, some holders think I have dropped AVQ, but far from it, I just don't want to be dragged into these silly arguments and useless he said she said conversations on here ATM.
    Now.... Firstly for my good mate ditto....
    Axiom removed Bergen recently (how quick we forget) who did NOTHING but hammer the SP and replaced it with what??
    Drake,
    A fund that has firstly PAID ABOVE MARKET price as a SI and to get the rest of their fill have bought HUGE chunks on Market.... Do you honestly think for 1 sec that a fund would buy on market on a gamble? I would have loved to see the presentation put forward by RM to these guys and it is crystal clear to me they are in long......yes they will take profits 100%..... That's why we invest to begin with is it not?? Have they dumped? No. Also and very importantly.... AVQ gives away nothing when Drake buys on market,
    No options, no dilution, nothing.... Now you think these guys are either very smart or very silly..... We shall see in time, I'm betting on very smart

In relation to Vietnam, seriously people.... Was 1 tenement.... We missed... Move on. Attached below is a pic of our other Vietnam, tenements.... As you can see it isn't the end of the world (even though some people think it is)

And we still have the Vietnam listing news to go off, remember Axiom have been in Vietnam for years and this is not just a project thought of out of the blue, serious time and effort has been involved in Vietnam and still a mountain of work to go on before a decent return for holders.

Qld has become very interesting,
    AVQ with its partner have access to gold copper and some very good silver grades at shallow depths, not costing AVQ a thing... More drilling on the way pointing towards some hopefully exciting results

Ahhhhh my favourite Soloman Islands..... The reason I bought AVQ.
    Isabel has become a mess..... The legal system is finally swinging our way but I PERSONALLY believe a JV with SMM is the best for ALL parties involved, initially I thought the landowners would want nothing to do with SMM....and rightfully so, but AVQ might want to use them.
    Firstly SMM have both the money, resources and the technology to MIne Isabel, Axiom have the lease of the land and the landowners on side,also and importantly....AVQ doesn't hold to many tenements
    RM is the peoples man and SMM the muscle, to me it's a good match, talk of JV with other companies though I dont tend to agree with because it is only because of the legal action by SMM that we are not mining,
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong....but if they drop the legal action it's gidde up and go?? For that reason a JV suits all parties involved
    SI gov (revenue)
    Landowners (axiom kb 20%)
    AVQ ( no more court and access to Isabel)
    SMM ( saving face and access to Isabel)
    40/40/20 split I would like to see with SMM to pay for all mining costs.

Further.....
    Guadacanal..
    Attached below is a report re gold ridge mine (our neighbour)
    Some very interesting reading and all part of the DYOR process.

http://www.stbarbara.com.au/fileadmin/templates/pdf/Gold_Ridge_Reserves_and_Resources.pdf

Some very important and insightful information for our UNDISPUTED tenement that we know news will be out shortly on.

Quoted below...
    "1.2 Property Description and Location
    The Gold Ridge Project is located on the island of Guadalcanal, the central island of the Solomon Islands, approximately 30 km south-east of the capital city Honiara. The project is accessed from Honiara by approximately 40 km of varying quality road.
    The mine area is located on the lower northern slopes of Mount Chaunapaho in the central ranges of Guadalcanal Island. The project area is extremely rugged, with very steep gradients and is heavily forested. The area has a north-south aspect and an approximate average elevation of 550 m. The gold deposits are situated in the Chovohio and Charivungo river catchments in the headwaters of the Matepono River. Both these rivers have steep gradients with a combined catchment area of 17.4 km2 above their confluence. The river system falls from 1200 m (Chovohio) and 800 m (Charivungo) to the sea in 20 kilometres.
    The property consists of Special Prospecting License (SPL) #194 covering an area of 130 km2 which surrounds a 30 km2 Mining Lease (No 1/1997).
    1.3 History
    Serious exploration has been undertaken at the site since 1939. The Project was an operating mine from 1998 until June 2000, when it was shut down during the period of civil unrest. During the 22 months that the Valehaichichi mine was actively operating the total gold production amounted to approximately 210,000 ounces......"

So.... Approx 10,000/month of gold right next door??
    10,000 x say $1700/oz = $17,000,000 gross..... Take away production costs and so on.
    Interesting indeed..... I wonder of drake crunched the same numbers.

Further pages 25-32 show some drilling results with some nice gold grades at good depths located there.

In this report there is constant references to Landowners and the importance they have and how it is needed to progress on the tenement

"4.8.2 Mining Lease
    Applicants for a mining lease must secure land access rights in a similar manner to that for an SPL. In addition where a commercial discovery has been made, the Director (Ministry of Mines) may, in consultation with the applicant, enter into negotiations with the landowners or any person or groups of persons having an interest in the land to acquire surface access rights for mining and make arrangements for the payment by the applicant to the landowners of:
    • a surface rental, and
    • compensation for any damage caused by the mining to any live or dead stock, crops, trees, buildings, works or tambu sites.
    Where an agreement with landowners is not forthcoming and it is deemed in the best interest of the country The Mines and Minerals Act (1990) has provision for compulsory acquisition of land if required."

We can see why SMM don't wanna let Isabel go.... They also have done their homework and know what's there...

http://www.smm.co.jp/solomon/news/pdf/20120611_Chapter3.pdf

People have asked me what do I think will happen with the SP.... Firstly.. If I knew... I would be a rich man lol, secondly it is my personal opinion that AVQ will AT BEST go sideways till we have news or direction re other interests. people jumped on the bandwagon on the rise and jumped in thinking the court case would shoot us off into the skies in 3 days time. I am still in the firm belief that AVQ is on track to fly and I stand by my earlier post "25c by Xmas"...
    As for dilution.... Always a concern for speccies and I think Rm has done well, Drake buying on market is in all holders interest and 2bil shares is a lot agreed, but also rightfully so our MC is bugger all.
    BGA has crunched some numbers and it won't take much to get us to 500mil MC on the back of our tenements.

Turbulent times ahead in the next few weeks with a clearer picture re direction and focus to determine SP movements.
    Sorry for the long post, been a while... But the FACT is AVQ has some tenements other miners would/should be envious of..
    I hold and buy when funds permit, again though all information is our there for people to make a educated decision wether this is a good investment or not.

Kaiser report re Isabel also online and news on Makira but I have posted enough.... Catch u all in another 4 weeks.

Sentiment : Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.