DJPT +150 [ATTACH] Exhibit A:...the typical criminal profile of...

1. 71,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    DJPT +150

financialplanner.jpg
    Exhibit A:...the typical criminal profile of  a golddigger

Man, 40, devastated after learning his 21-year-old bride was having an affair six days after their $54k dream wedding

A MAN was left devastated after learning his young bride was having an affair which started on her hen’s night. Six days after their $54k wedding he posted a crushing ad online.
    Brittany Vonow

The SunJUNE 21, 20187:25PM

Andy said he had been with the 21-year-old for several years before they married.Source:Facebook

A NEW husband was left devastated after his 21-year-old bride ran off with another man days after they tied the knot because he was “better in bed”.

Andy Mitchell, 40, found out his new wife was having an affair just six days after their lavish $54,000 ceremony in Mexico.

Scot Andy Mitchell married Meaghan in June in a romantic ceremony in Mexico, but said he was heartbroken when he found out she had been cheating on him.Source:Facebook

Speaking to The Sun, Andy, from Fife in the UK, said he was “destroyed” by his wife’s betrayal — that he believes began on her hen’s night.

“To be honest, she used me,” said Andy.
    “I’m shocked and disgusted. The last time I spoke to her was last night, she started saying he was so much better than me in bed.”
    Meaghan, also from Kelty, today admitted she had left Andy for another man but insisted they had not slept together until after the wedding.

The couple had been together for several years before deciding to tie the knot.Source:Facebook

Andy, who has a son from a previous relationship, said he had fallen in love with Meaghan after the couple met several years ago.
    They lived in the same small Scottish village, meeting in a pub, and quickly became inseparable.
    He said Meaghan had wanted to marry in Mexico, with the couple paying $54,000 in total for their big day at the Akumal Bay Beach Resort

But he told how his new bride disappeared the first weekend they returned home and then broke the news she was leaving him for another man.

Scot Andy Mitchell married Meaghan in June in a romantic ceremony in Mexico, but said he was heartbroken when he found out she had been cheating on him.Source:Facebook

Andy, who said he hadn’t eaten or slept three days after finding out the truth, said he had seen messages on her phone that revealed she was having a relationship behind his back.
    dy said: “I was destroyed when I found out. She looked so happy at the wedding.”
    Photos of the wedding on Facebook show the apparently happy couple frolicking on the beach with their well-dressed guests.
    Andy has been left heartbroken by his wife’s betrayal, saying he had even had a beer with Meaghan’s new man and had known him for 10 years.

Andy said he had been left stunned when he realised his new wife had been unfaithful.Source:Facebook
    To make matters worse, Andy said he had paid $3,500 to have his vasectomy reversed as his new bride had told him she wanted kids.

He said: “I had a vasectomy done, but then Meaghan wanted to have a kid.
    “I went and paid $3500 to get my vasectomy reversed, and now she’s buggered off.”
    Andy said he had been inundated with messages after posting the rings up for sale for £400 ($714) on social media.

Andy claimed that Meghan told him her new man was better in bed.Source:Facebook
    He wrote in the ad: “Hi, recently I got married in Mexico on the 3rd of June and this was the wedding set I used while Meaghan Mitchell said her marriage vows.”

He claimed: “However, six days later I found out she started having an affair on her hen night and it carried on for eight weeks through our dream wedding.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.