Had a call from an unknown mobile number the other day. A woman...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Had a call from an unknown mobile number the other day. A woman on the phone, greeted me with the wrong name, but I didn't get the chance to let her know about that. What followed was a solid two minute high pressure sales call, I was told how I needed to act quickly in the red hot market to secure the property that I was interested in before it was sold to some one else. "We" "have to move on this ASAP" I was told. When it finally came time for me to make a response, I informed the lady that I had no idea what she was talking about and that she had likely called the wrong number. I had a real chuckle and she had a bit of a laugh as well, with some, but not much embaressment over the error. Can't help feeling a bit sorry for whoever it was she was reeling in, can't have been a good deal for them, whatever it was. The pressure to act was like being in a submarine in the Mariana Trench. Was however, quite informative to see the tactics at play. Volume makes the bucks for these folks I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.