my gawd you change, one minute you're calling me a pedophile and...

1. 22,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    my gawd you change, one minute you're calling me a pedophile and telling me you're not playing my silly games and next you want my solutions to an embedded filthy industry. when we were talking about supply and demand i pointed out that supply and demand is an outcome but you didn't like that because you couldn't understand or didn't want to try, but now you want me to go further on a thread "Solutions to House price and Rental crisis"---okay

Get rid of the lying RE Agents and their filthy practices which have gone untouched for decades! Maybe get them to do more than a laughable six week course and instal an ethics and integrity body not aligned to the RE Industry to oversee their behaviour... have an inquiry and get fair dinkum with these vultures that are taking advantage of people who are putting the biggest asset they own in the hands of unqualified commission induced spivs. even you said once that >50% of investors aren't astute, so is that a reason for ordinary people to be ripped off? there's penalties for scams, why not this filthy business?

I don't know who you are half the time, there's two of you, maybe a late night poster and one during the day, but what I do know is that most of your posts are politically motivated and you're influenced by pintohoo.

Go for it, call me whatever.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.