MFS mfs limited

solvency and a 2 month wait, page-10

1. 2,677 Posts.
    dude, I was referring to the individuals rather than the company. It is individuals approach that results in success or failure of companies. All the companies had good business models but were run by persons whose interests did not align with the shareholders.

If nothing was wrong, why sell Stella. If there is nothing wrong with the FM busines why rebrand.

As I said, people are fickle and if they see smoke they think there is a fire. It gets worse when there is smoke and mirrors.

We dont have to be Nostradumus, to predict the future - just know your history - Bond Corporation, Rothwells and more recently HIH, Westpoint and the 15 borrowers who all invested in property developemnts that went under.

Gold coast property as good as gold. If you are in the property industry you will realise that not every biulding constructed yields a profit. So if the are yet to be completed they, there is no gurantee that there is a profit. Thats why ACT, Estate mortgage went under.

dude, being optimistic is great but sometimes a reality check is required. The sub-prime crisis has changed everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.