MFS mfs limited

solvency and a 2 month wait, page-2

1. MJS
    2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Yeah ... I kinda thought it meant a relatively shorter period too. Especially given they would have started this whole process while the Stella negotiations were underway.

Company is clearly not commenting on media reports as (1) they are suspended so makes no difference, and (2) they want to make sure their facts are 100% accurate before they say anything.

As I've stated before, the fact they have maintained the suspension means they have some serious work to do as far as establishing the exact financial position of the business:

* What impact will MFS Pacific have on MFS Ltd? (ie. the contingent liabilities that appear to have been called on);
    * What position will the core funds management be in due to reputation damage?
    * What level of funds outflow is happening (or wanted) from their funds, and will a funds outflow make them insolvent?
    * In short, can they remain as a going concern?

I imagine the directors would be asking these questions of management. I have no idea of the answer, however do not feel positive about the outcome. I am HOPEFUL of a relisting, but to be honest at this stage am not confident until the company states otherwise.

MJS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.