ADX 1.01% 9.8¢ adx energy ltd

Solving The European Gas Crisis, page-7

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    1. If you haven't realised, energy situation in Europe has gotten significantly worse since the post
    2. They haven't said if their farm in partner still on board
    3. As usual, with anything ADX, 3rd parties will make far more (all?) the money on anything positive
    4. Corporate cash isn't even enough for their Austrian ambitions ... how will they show partners that they are also putting honest money into an offshore (therefore high cost) project
    5. After their exit from Tunisia without properly plugging their offshore well (they did temporary plug, assuming reentry and there is well casing above sea floor. Furthermore they ran away in spite of a request from authorities for ADX to carry out an inspection of the well), I hope Italian authorities will watch them like a hawk. Offshore is not a place for amateurs
    6. Share price still close to all time lows would seem to indicate that the market is not overly excited by the news
    7. Your hope is that some more serious operator thinks that ADX prospects are worth more than all their balance sheet and potential liabilities
    8. If I were an Italian, I would still be very concerned by ADX involvement (there was significant public concern when they were trying to get the licence to go ahead (before the moratorium)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $55.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $4.322K 44.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2501 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 372224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.