AVM 4.35% 2.2¢ advance metals limited

I recently called AVM to dig a little deeper into the...

1. 142 Posts.
    I recently called AVM to dig a little deeper into the Dikulushi-DRC Resources posts dated 08/05/05.

Apparently DRC Resources Corporation is a TSX listed (symbol DRC) and AMEX listed (symbol DRJ)company with a focus on the Afton copper-gold project in British Columbia. Its web site is www.drcresources.com. It has nothing to do with Anvil Mining Limited, and it never has had anything to do with Anvil Mining Limited.

The confusion has probably come from the following sequence of events: When Anvil decided to move to Canada last year, it incorporated a new, special purpose Canadian company, and on local advice from people in Canada, called it Dikulushi Resources Limited instead of using the Anvil name. They did this because there had been a previous company called "Cyprus-Anvil" that had had some troubles and the Anvil guys in Perth did not want to be seen to be using a somewhat tarnished name. The initial advice was not to use the name "Anvil".

After some digging around, the guys at Anvil decided that using the name Anvil in Canada would not really be a problem, so changed the name of the newly incorporated company from Dikulushi Resources Limited to Anvil Mining Limited.

Anvil Mining Limited (and/or its predecessor Dikulushi Resources Limited) have absolutely no association with the TSX listed company DRC Resources Corporation.

The above info has been provided by one of the senior guys at AVM and hopefully clears up any confusion.

Cass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $14.17K 644.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 391338 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 263850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.