PLT 0.00% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Just as an aside - I note that the Solvs site now gives the...

1. 880 Posts.
    Just as an aside - I note that the Solvs site now gives the message:

Site off-line
    Solvs Test Dev is currently under maintenance. We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I note from the moderation of TTH's post that it is believed to contain false and misleading information in the format that we were looking at a couple of days ago.

I flicked the site the other day to one of the guys that I sometimes chat to about biotech issues and his response included:

Love the bit on the “About the Kit” tab, where it says that the device has been designed for “minimal comfort”!

The “??” also indicates that this is somewhat work in progress, as does the 1800 number on the contact section.

On the “Order Solvs”, they make no reference to what they’re actually testing for; however, there’s a clear implication that they’re looking for cervical cancer. They say that it’s a Vaginal sample, yet they say that they’re sampling for “cervical tissue abnormalities”. I’d be very interested to know what their TGA approval is for – bet it’s not for “cervical tissue abnormalities”

I agree that the pricing looks dodgy – I think that they’re leaving money on the table. Assuming that $10 is for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea, there’s bugger all left for PLT when Australia Post and Gribbles have had a slice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 69.0¢ $35.36K 50.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 16717 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.