RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Interesting puntland,So you agree that the disposed minister Mr....

1. 721 Posts.
    Interesting puntland,
    So you agree that the disposed minister Mr. Abdirrahman Farole aka sbs radio didnt understand the legal side of what he was rambling about (You know the leagal stuff that might get in the way of a good story) and when the others go to class to learn how it's done they the real ministers will finally develop the same understanding/interpertation of constitutional law as it does and will apply to the reigon.
    Cant be bad in anyones language.
    Now I can't be sure what your motives are ,but in your own mind they must be honourable and I can respect that even if I may think misguided.

Two days ago I had a discussion with a Puntland national that lived not long ago on the Somaliland /Puntland border for some 40 yrs ,I simply asked him wether Somaliland or Puntland would be the winner out of all this political mudraking and his response was "Oh Puntland of course ,Mogadishu is a mess and Somaliland is too small and not much better"
    by the way this induvidual had no idea what the australian company was that was looking for the oil that cocono phillips had already found many years ago,I know this because when I told him KNOOC was going to drill there his immediate response was "What they doing drilling no need drilling the Cocono Phillips already drill and they know its there"
    Now stick that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

Longclaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.