LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

somare to jump before push

1. 58 Posts.
    Could this have something to do with an upcoming court case.........

Remember he was the only one to rejct it, the minister for mining wanted the project and wanted to fast track it, somare said no to keep his pockets full

‘Future in good hands’
    * PM says time to go, but won’t name successor *

By ISAAC NICHOLAS
    PRIME MINISTER Sir Michael Somare says he is ready to bow out of politics, but he refused to name a successor to lead the National Alliance party.
    Sir Michael said last Saturday he was prepared to “throw in the towel” in politics knowing well that he was leaving “the ship” in the hands of capable lieutenants and colonels within Government.
    Sir Michael was speaking during a surprise dinner hosted for him by coalition partner, the United Resource Party, to honour his 40 years in politics.
    The URP is led by Petroleum and Energy Minister William Duma and founder Anderson Agiru, the Southern Highlands governor.
    Surrounding the chief at the Grand Palace Restaurant last Saturday night were Treasurer Patrick Pruaitch, People’s National Congress leader and Public Service Minister Peter O’Neill, People’s Action Party leader and Commerce and Industry Minister Gabriel Kapris, People’s Party leader and Enga Governor Peter Ipatas and Pangu Pati leader and Housing Minister Andrew Kumbakor.
    “I am prepared to throw in the towel because, around me, I have lieutenants and colonels as good as anyone you can compare in the world,” Sir Michael said.
    He said although he was at the forefront of the nation’s leadership, he admitted that PNG was not an easy country to run, with more than 800 different ethnic groups, customs and traditions.
    “I have tried my best in the last 40 years.
    “Politics of this country is now in good hands,” he said.
    Mr Agiru described Sir Michael as a “great carver of our times”.
    Mr Duma described Sir Michael as a “magnet” that attracted people to him because of his leadership qualities.
    He said most of the current young leaders would “crawl on broken glass” just to have an opportunity to serve under Sir Michael, such a great leader who comes around only once in a life-time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.