URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

I post this information to provide actual U3 miner costs and...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    I post this information to provide actual U3 miner costs and sales figures. Actual figures are useful when looking at explorers / developers. Often, figures are used which in valuations, which are far from realistic:

-----------------------------

Denison Forecasts Uranium Sales of 1.8 Million Pounds U3O8

"Our 2010 plan and budget will not only generate positive cash flow from our operations, while keeping us debt free in a weak uranium price environment.

Uranium sales in 2009 totalled 1.1 million pounds U3O8 at an average realized price of $51.17 per pound U3O8.

2010 OUTLOOK

Denison has used a U3O8 spot price of $49.00 per pound and a long term price of $64.00 per pound,

The search for new acquisitions designed to increase Denison's annual uranium production to at least 10 million pounds per year by 2020.

Denison expects to achieve an average realized U3O8 price of $54.34 per pound sold in 2010

The cash cost of production is expected to average $35.15 per pound of U3O8 net of vanadium credits, excluding sales royalties and mine stand-by costs.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/press-release/dml_dnn_311783z_denison-forecasts-uranium-sales-of-1-8-million-pounds-u3o8-cash-flow-from-mining-operations-of-19--724542.html

------------------------------

Cheers, Skip

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.