AGL 1.90% $9.27 agl energy limited.

Some advice to AGL shareholders

1. 6,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621
    I was a happy Click energy power provider customer for years until AGL bought them out to remove a competitor.

I was assured that the plan was the same but immediately my office power bill more than doubled.

The same happened to a second elec account plus a gas account.

I moved all three to another provider (Blue Energy) and the bills have returned to typical amounts.

AGL then sent me a final office bill for more than three times normal monthly bill.

I disputed it and they explained I had an outstanding account balance from Click.

I gave them date etc of the click payment, they said they would check and reply.

No reply, just text massages saying full amount outstanding.

Multiple calls to their idiotic call system went round and round in "all our people are busy", transfers to wrong people, messages about "if you are in danger, hang up and call '000'.

FFS, how do these people find their way home at night?

Multiple attempts to resolve over three months now, have provided proof of transfer three times now to their RESOLUTIONS team and still this crap.

I don't know how many hours I have wasted on these dudes but I'm well over it as you can imagine.

AGL are a dead company walking IMO, the commentary about them reversing the share slide etc is delusional.

I don't know who built this ridiculous company but I'm bloody glad I don't own shares.

GLTH, I don't envy your prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.27
Change
-0.180(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $6.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.45 $9.48 $9.27 $13.67M 1.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 $9.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.32 9296 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.27
  Change
-0.180 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.46 $9.46 $9.27 393253
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.