AGL 0.84% $10.75 agl energy limited.

Some advice to AGL shareholders, page-105

1. 4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 865
    The irony of someone referencing the USSR who is clearly incapable of understanding that he's Rupert Murdoch's little puppet.

Yep, no worries sport. Of course the most efficient energy source possible is the combustion of compressed fossils from ancient millennia for which there's been negligible efficiency change in 70 years.

Purely coincidence that Rupert has massive fossil fuel interests and the only countries that still push this line are where Rupert has his media influence. I'm following AGL because at some point they may be able to leverage their retail base and successfully transition their supply infrastructure.

But for their legacy assets it's just a matter of time, there's a reason no one wants to invest in new coal generation and it's not the lefties or wokeness (companies still make cigarettes if there's a dollar in it). Coal generated power is inherently inefficient when the raw material for the competition (wind and solar) is free.

But we're all so lucky we have you to explain the situation to us. Winston Smith brought to life, lol.

Don't tell me, you're also a champion of free speech who runs straight off to the mods when someone points out black is black and white is white.
    Last edited by optimistus: 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.