LIN 1.79% 14.3¢ lindian resources limited

Some answers to your questions

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Mr Joey and others, I wonder if we aren't fighting an impossible battle to get a fair go as shareholders on here?

A few new posters have asked why this Lindian forum is "f...d" like no other?

As we've said many times before, the discovery at K is amazing - world class and probably world beating.

Asimwe through a combination of skill, good luck and amazing negotiating managed to secure it out from under the noses of many bigger players.

Then Alistair has also moved mountains to drill and prove it up & plan the pilot plant so quickly (recent delays aside).

However, I can't still get past the idea that despite having this spectacular, Tier 1 resource, Lindian is still being run like a tiny explorer.

Alistair is clearly stretched and there has been no proper investment in people.

Is this because Asimwe is planning to sell it as quickly as he can?

Certainly, this group of mgmt people/BOD people (read friends and family) are not the Tier 1 mgmt that world be expected for a Tier 1 resource?

I can feel the attack gang poised and ready to do the only thing they know how to do - attack.......!

But let's ignore them for a minute as it seems that we are reaching a turning point.

We have a magnificent resource that's virtually unknown in Australia and more so around the world.

Why won't mgmt do some proper marketing to tell a let a few more people in on our secret?

It is now clear that they don't have the desire, or the skill to do it - so Asimwe - a good, experienced chairman would simply add that skill.

Why won't you do it Asimwe?

Lots of people around the world would be interested to find out about this world's best (secret) resource?

It is not unreasonable to expect that this would be very positive for the SP?

Q) How many giant, world's biggest and best mining resources have a market cap of A$200m?

A) One.

When I have suggested before that it would be good if (lots) more people were aware of our world's biggest and best resource, the attack gang did their best to smash and discredit this concept.

Why?

How could any (sane) shareholder not want more people to know about the resource when it is this good?
    The only possible explanation is that these gang members are actually mgmt people or so close to them to be joined at the hip.

Any normal shareholders would want as many people as possible to know.

The only possible explanation is that these attack posters are so close to mgmt that, if they had to choose between telling the world about our resource versus not doing anything to imply that mgmt could be doing something better; they choose the latter and to attack me for even suggesting it! (however based on what I have been told, I am confident that these attack gang members will soon be unmasked and this will prove to be very interesting on here indeed to see who they really are)?

Now let's turn to why this HC forum is so 'f ....d'.

There are 3 types of posters on here:

a) the forum is dominated by a bunch of people who got in early (i.e. when SP was a few cents).

That's not unusual.

What is unusual however, is that they consider themselves to be vastly intellectually superior to all others.

wtf?

Compare this to say dfs1 over at the HC PLS forum.

He is in a similar position and is set up for life but spends his time on HC trying to help other shareholders, not bully them into submission or scare them away.

Then what makes them more unusual still on here is that they support mgmt 100% no matter what.

This is quite unusual as it is typical on hundreds of HC forums to criticise mgmt when shareholders feel they need to as part owners of the company.

Then finally, what makes them highly unusual is that they also attack other shareholder, HC posters for any view not closely aligned to their own.

Regulars on Lindian can see that they attack in packs, and they all support the same rigid codified views (like gang members).

I wonder how many of them there actually are as their personalities seem to be too similar?

Anyone that doesn't support their view is attacked and shamed as a downramper or idiot whether true or not (i.e. their way or the highway)

This is what has ruined this HC forum.

To add more irony, whilst they attack posters like Dumaguete and say really horrible things about him, if anyone attacks any one of them, they immediately report the post and have it moderated (i.e. such is their sense of fair play).

b) the second group of posters on here (of which I am unfortunately a member) are those shareholders who got caught in the massive pump (up to 47c) before the equally massive dump - thanks Alistair not sure how you sleep straight in bed?)

Whilst we believe in the resource, we certainly don't believe in the "penny dreadful" tactics that led to so many retail investors being taken for a ride (and this is what is currently being investigated).

We are the posters on here who are looking for a fair go.

We certainly won't get it from the attack gang who have personalities which delight in rubbing our noses in it as they persist in doing day in, day out.

c) The third group of posters are day traders, shorters and manipulators who due to the 'f ....d' nature of this forum are getting a free ride amongst the confusion (I call them scammers and unfortunately, they are making more frequent appearances).

New people on here should be encouraged by the amazing resource and speed of development to a pilot production plant. It's also encouraging that RE prices are slowly recovering and that big Gina is taking a stake in MP/the REE business.

LIN properly run should generate huge profits.

However, you should probably be wary of some of the other 'penny dreadful' things that happen: like clear leaks leading to significant buying a day or two before an announcement, then big selling after the news is announced which, even after really good news, drives the SP lower than before the ann!

Not surprisingly, shareholders who have lost a lot of money as a result of questionable tactics are justifiably very upset.

Smart people can learn from them to hopefully avoid getting "caught".

Look past the emotion which Dumaguete lets out in his posts.

Look past the attack gang's delight in portraying him as a loser; and read what he is trying to warn others about.

Mr Joey is also trying to play an important role on here and deserves to be congratulated.

Unfortunately, I can't warn you any more about the vicious and totally unnecessary tactics of the attack gang without them trying to curtail my right to free speech by having this post moderated.

I strongly, believe in the resource, question mgmt tactics and strongly believe that this forum has been ruined.

Maybe if more new posters would post- that would help? You can always use the "ignore" function on HC so you won't have to read what the attack gang respond with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $27.39K 192.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 395184 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 108287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ 115000
Last updated 13.39pm 29/04/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.