SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

some are never satisfied.

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Squish.
    Well management would have been condemned if they had not released the announcement, which most were waiting for, as well as the negative sentiment expressed in your post. Either way they could not win. You said, "They are just buying more time as per usual. Empty promises."
    Well I would rather know what might eventuate than be kept in the dark till things were signed, sealed and delivered. I had already counted the "expected" in the announcement which was repeated 4 times, "intended" which is mentioned once as is "is confident".
    Intec management have integrity and confidence and definitely would not post events which they know will not come to pass. Yes there are many a slip betwix the cup and the lip as there are in house contracts. As for Deidre being the "in negotiations" party I am sure she would like to be but be real.
    Yes the announcement of 31st October, or before, is crucial so just sit patiently and wait for the next announcement even if it contains 4 "expected" one "intended" and one "is confident".

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.