BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Some further considerations for you;1. It takes about 6 - 8...

1. 19 Posts.
    Some further considerations for you;

1. It takes about 6 - 8 weeks to develop and produce a vaccine AFTER the human viral form is identified

2 Therefore for prophylaxis, every person will need to take at least 42 to 56 tablets of whichever drug. There is not enough of the medication around to meet this requirement for everyone. Partial treatment can lead to a greater risk of drug resistance developing.

2 Just because a drug is produced in Australia does not make it any more efficient. Company directors like to hype up their product.

3. In case of an epidemic, one should have about 50 tablets for each person. This does not mean that the treatment is effective. All it means is that having something that MAY work is better than having notning. When the flu arrives, we find out if our protection really works or not.

4. One should also stock up on tinned food now. The supermarkets will be a good breeding point for the virus when people sneeze on the tins and fresh produce. Also the money the checkout people handle will probably be contaminated. If the virus hits, be prepared to spend a long time indoors.

5. Get a supply of good respirator-face masks. These masks have to be disposed off daily after use because they can become comtaminated with droplets. They must have a FFP2 rating - refer to the WHO Infectious Diseases site. One recommendation is the 3M 9320 masks, come in boxes of 20.

I have never traded in Biota, and I am not a seller nor am I a buyer. These facts are posted just so that logical decisions can be made by everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.