TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hello Blade .. And so the history has not been *entirely* lost...

1. 17,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3724
    Hello Blade
    .. And so the history has not been *entirely* lost in the annals !

Yep - it seems that way to me.
    And I wonder how many companies Cicero ‘launched’ in similar fashion …. And not just Cicero.
    A relevant side track here to Charles Dow, the man responsible for the Dow Index and who set up the Wall Street Journak ... and more.
    This is what is he had to say in 1879:
    Mining securities are not the thing for widows and orphans or country clergymen, or unworldly people of any kind to own. But for a businessman, who must take risks in order to make money; who will buy nothing without careful, thorough investigation; and who will not risk more than he is able to lose, there is no other investment in the market today as tempting as mining stock."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Dow

So the story isn’t unique but that background and the iceberg of ‘free shares’ out there goes a long way to giving (for me) a solid reason the AVL price has been brought so low - possibly to open the register a bit.
    And the counterweight to all those early players is RCF and the fact that it’s put (by my reckoning) about $42m into the two companies at market prices, and is a very sophisticated institution that has probably dealt with this kind of imbalance many times.

So what next?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.