AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Do you have a link please Pete? And FWIW to those interested in...

1. 17,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3725
    Do you have a link please Pete?
    And FWIW to those interested in how things have panned out at this early stage of the same it’s worth investigating the sad back history of Windimurra - just South on AVL’s deposits and once a publicly-listed company backed ( I think ) by Mineral Resources. abut I believe the quality of the ore was lower grade and, despite many millions a of dollars being pumped into it - for full mining and processing operations, camp and more, there were significant troubles ending in a suspicious fire and administration and the project was bought by Atlantic and is currently in care and maintenance .

An equally unhappy story is at Barrambie just about 45 kilometres down the road and currently for sale by owner Neometals (NTM ) - although that has not yet been developed as - despite approvals and even a Chinese offtake agreement ( for the titanium ?) which fell through last year there have been no funders .

So very early times still for this re-birth and a lot of suspicion in the minds of many still after Vanadium’s last fall from grace which has kept the price at rock bottom to the point where several of
    the big - long term - companies (Bushveld and Largo ) are doing it very hard .

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $88.38K 5.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 15515011 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 155481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 5547068
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.