SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

some basics - sdl vs. fmg, page-38

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi 11sjw,

Thanks mate.

Yes we will move the "Timeline-Scale" of the Comparative Analysis as further data from SDL become available, and compare that as close as possible to FMG's previous data.

This comparative analysis would be dynamic and we will try to incorporate any official numbers they release to public. It would be interesting to see how SDL would pan out and evolve throughout its conversion from Project Stage to Production Stage.

Mate, I know you get the idea, so please feel free to jump in and contribute to the Table should you spot some new official info or data.

By the way, I just spotted some "significant data from the websites of SDL and FMG". The railway length for FMG is 288-kms and SDL is 490-kms. That's 70% longer railway for SDL relative to FMG... So there you are, that explains some of the more costly CAPEX Numbers built into the Estimated Start-Up CAPEX already.

And of course, due to its remoteness from civilisation, it is obvious that there would be very limited (or No) source of Major Electricity Power in there, so they would have to set-up Power Plants & Sub-Stations to energise the whole region, and then normal Telecommunications system would have to be installed into the mining site as well, etc. etc. That will all cost initial Capital money.

Cheers mate and have a good evening.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.