SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

some big moves this morning, page-53

1. 777 Posts.
    Matt74

I'm out of GBG, took my money and ran just like GJ, except he was the captain of the ship trampling over women and children in his rush to the life raft. Warned people to get out at of GBG at 13.5 cents, warning them again to get out at 9 cents, now warning them to get out at 5.8 cents. Problem is there are too many people like you filling peoples heads with false and unrealistic expectations. You are either getting paid by SDL, HC or are totally obsessed by a speculative mining exploration company with only one shot in the barrel.

Analyse the significant risks and rewards yes, and you'll have a chance of making money. Sound the bugle for people to kiss their loved ones good bye, get up out of the trenches and run into the machine gun fire and you can guess the rest.

There are people in GBG who have lost a lot of money, whose wives aren't talking to them anymore, getting divorces. Do you really think a punt on a spec stock is worth all that.

I've seen too many wrecks in this game and am just trying to put some perspective into the argument to help people decide if they really want to take the risk, what are you doing?

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.