ALU 0.07% $68.33 altium limited

I have recently invested into Altium recently and been observing...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

I have recently invested into Altium recently and been observing the price action post earnings very closely. Out of the WAAAX complex, this has clearly been under pressure along with Appen (which has been belted for obvious reasons). Even today, most of the good early gains were given up, albeit it was propped up towards the end. Fundamentally to me it ticks the right boxes with very capable management, leverage to IOT via its diverse and broad customer base, strong competitive advantage. I'm a long term investor and will be keenly watching how the market prices in its long term execution into the company's valuation. The inspirational revenue number of $500 m by 2025 and to become the unifying platform for the fragmented $US2 trillion electronics industry. The future for the company excites me and while it has come under pressure lately, its profitability sets it apart from the the other WAAAX constituents. This might be a very bold and audacious statement to make, but I genuinely think this is a future top 20 index company in the making - and I'm holding out that there is a good chance that this may enter our 20 leaders in the next decade. The IOT will be the dominant force during this period, and Altium is front and centre to benefit from this transformation.

Would love to open up a discussion and get other holders thoughts on this and their thesis for holding and targets.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.