OEC 4.88% 8.6¢ orbital corporation limited

some buying interest, page-6

1. 5,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Not confident but looks more likely there are future developments and growth opportunities than for a long time, and only going to increase in numbers.

Definitely got the feel of the bottom has gone, and all recent developments in the world seem to suggest real developments in pollution control and fuel consumption reductions are becoming obviously and imminently necessary, in just the areas OEC is set for.

Pollution recently in China must have started sinking the point home there painfully, and with the light of the potential of electric vehicles dimming more with passing time, the future of technology holders like OEC is becoming more firmly in the nearer future than than it has for a long, long time.

That said, after all written here about the value of Synerject and the problems of unlocking the value therein, the obvious simplest, quickest and potentially most profitable way is simply take out oec.

Or at least build a big enough stake to influence management.

And all that patent portfolio.

If it's ever been seriously considered, then now must be about the best time it'll ever be.

Have been a sh holder since the 80's, more in than out, and remember all the events and had max exposure when they were at 36c and Bush was elected. Certainly considered the possibilities of hindrance to the realisation of proposed environmental laws by his auto auto lobby mates, but the reality was more horrible than imaginable and so sold down to write off against gains. The last coupla years has been due to the possibility of the company either going under or nowhere ever, but the sheer quality of the product has kept us alive in the market at the leanest of times, and that can only improve from here.

I've been through all the stages from young true believer to rational holder who thinks at this time the potential for simple sp growth in the short to medium time scale is presently, and suddenly, far higher than a lot of comparable companies much more favoured in recent times.

Recent buying activity seems to indicate confirmation.

The question is: what sp would it take to shake enough fruit from the tree?

Bought my last lot at 4c (currently 40c) and feeling more confident I might actually see some reasonable return in the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $12.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.9¢ 8.2¢ $3.211K 37.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12512 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 28789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.