CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Tweety:I was about to post the following on the other thread but...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Tweety:

I was about to post the following on the other thread but the thread got moderated. I chose not to TOU the commentary as I was not offended by it.

The post is important because your comment about 'Outing another poster' is unfortunate and implies that I am guilty as charged. Please allow my post to stand just to clear up any misconceptions.

ALIMAK

Maybe your call for letting the market decide, should be...."Let the 'manipulated' market decide", because that would make some sense. Especially from the perspective of any groups wanting to achieve certain agendas.

Please be careful with your comments in targeting other posters though, because your accusations are bordering on flaming.

Particularly with stuff like:

"Pre mid Aug you were the main culprit of the consistent ramping of the company and i am sure that many green investors were influenced by your wild promoting of Cudeco and where are they sitting now"

Alimak, can you actually provide evidence where I have been guilty of ramping the company, as distinct from discussing factual information constructively while welcoming substantiated counter views and encouraging people to do their own Due Diligence. Of course you won't be able to!

Ramping is an entirely different issue to balanced, factual commentary. It doesn't necessarily make me right or wrong, but it does provide an opportunity for alternative well researched arguments and opinions to be presented, which of course we seldom see on here.

Instead we get a preponderance of empty and highly emotional statements just like the ones you have voluntered. Speaking of which you have refused to address the fundamentals of the company which is what we should be focusing on here on the forum.

By the way, there has been no theorising whatsoever by me about the make up, the connections between, or the trading patterns associated with the Intitutional holdings. As you are no doubt aware, judging by the need for you to try and target me specifically, all of what I have posted about the NOMINEE ACCOUNTS is factually based, and on the public record for those interested in finding out about it.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.