CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ok - lots of concers about CDUs share buy back long back at 4$...

1. 11 Posts.
    Ok - lots of concers about CDUs share buy back long back at 4$ and more.....
    Someone must have seen this JORC coming and decided the below

1. Start buying back shares long before JORC is relases as they know the potential
    2. Since they are sure once JORC is released the share price will get trashed badly and make a TA more likely , the only way they can protect themself is buy buying shares then
    3. Once the share price has tanked in the market it may be tooooo late and too risky to begin buy back esp in the volumes they wanted
    4. In an emminent TA or potentially Sinosteel acquiring a large part of the shares CDU Management still will hold a substancial holding.

As many have said Stock broker recommendation and trashing of the stock by a few traders have been the main issue for the plunge. But some one out there is buying else people would not have been able to sell.

Also keep an eye on the margin calls and CFD's positions......people using IG market or any one with GSLO have no more than 5% to loose but a huge percentage to gain. These things matter in such a situation.
    GLSO can be Gods gife to traders in such a situation, I mean imagine shorting 10000 cdu shares @ 3.15 $ for a total loss of NO MORE THAN 1500$ (5% GSLSO) but with potentially huge upside.

so a lot of these can ultimately matter esp with traders wanting to manupilate....

ps - i hold CDU and as a matter of principle dont short any stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.