OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

some charts

1. 47,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    These charts are the result of a special request from an OZL poster who appears to remember me [favorably?]- if you are not into charts or just don't want to see what I do then please look no further!

Disclosure: Although I don't currently hold OZL I have held it & still follow the stock with a view to re-entry. Best of good fortune one & all!

Chart1: Daily OHLC for OZL. A bullish 60 day Elliott Wave is shown. It shows a possible end to the Wave 4 retrace [may still have a way to run yet though even though approx 50% Fic retrace has been reached]. Also shows a projected Wave 5 rise to about $1.40. The slow Stochastic Indicator still shows sell & volume is relatively low.

Chart2: LME Copper showing a bullish Elliott Wave BUT commencing the Wave 4 retrace leg down. IMO this is important for OZl - the seasonality of Copper prices may or may not play out these next couple of months.
    http://www.spectrumcommodities.com/education/commodity/charts/hg.html

Chart3: VIX - CBOE. This shows market volatilty - I call it 'The Fear Indicator'. It shows that the record levels of fear characterising The Market late in 2008 are behind us. IMO for such fear to return significant new developments will have to happen.

Chart4: XAO Daily OHLC. The XAO has rallied approx. 50% since its March 10 low - that is a significant level at which to expect resistance [the Elliott Wave shown projects a pull back to about 3900 points & the Stochastic Indicator is bearish - a strong market might still motor on upwards though!]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.