SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Wannabefree,I understand your concern, but you have to stop...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Wannabefree,

I understand your concern, but you have to stop jumping at shadows!

With all due respect to eugeneb1, the comments re: 10 cents by next week are blatant downramping and/ or flaming, and by the same token, the 80 cents by Friday comments by niclou are not much better.

SBR is trading at twice its 12 month low and half its 12 month high, all of which has happened in the last 6 weeks! It's a understatement and a half to say it's been a crazy time to hold the stock!

The fact that in the run up to ~35 cents, everyone was talking about 60 cents by x, 80 cents by y, $2 by z has done us no favours. People bought into the hypeand promise of SIR like gains, and sold when SBR didn't climb in a straight line.

A retrace after tripling in a day is normal, and imo, the time frames we've waited for further results isn't anything to raise alarms either.

And to say we've burnt investors... pfft... Investors bought into the CR on the promise of unlocking value through funding a program at guchab... the 2nd half of pad 1 comes back below expectations, and the whole programs a failure? LOL!

My advice?

Log off hotcopper and avoid the speculation and stirring banter for a week, and just read read read through as many of the previous announcements as you can....

I've held for 3 years and the lowest I can recall seeing in a verrrry long time was when the price hit 9.8 cents, after floating in the 10-13 cents range for months on end... Some would have panicked in that situation and sold... 'oh no we're breaking new lows', '5 cents by friday' 'the end is nigh' etc. It would have been very easy to jump at shadows. Instead I kept holding, and 3 days later it was 36 cents....

I for one and very happy to keep holding, and couldn't care in the slightest what the price is tomorrow, friday or the friday after. I'm much more interested in what the price will be in a month or 3, rather than a day or 3, and imo those who batten down the hatches and hold out for that time frame will be very handsomely rewarded.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.774K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 525338 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.