JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

some clarification stll needed, page-9

1. 4,326 Posts.
    deepo i hope your on the money mate or it will be rather embarrasing. I dont say this with doubt towards the project however it seems blindsighted to not ask questions, non shareholder or not, if they are valid they are valid.

regardless your entitled to be bullish and i have no doubt the town is awash with excitement but just because a mayor of a small town and his troops are abuzz doesn't affect my investment decisions one way or the other.

The share price shows the uncertainty still surrounding the project and the problems associated with having sooooo many shares on issue when your trying to get a play happenening. day traders will be over this for many months to come imo.

regardless as i said i'm behind the project but until the questions are answered i'll keep my dollars working elsewhere.. perhaps i'll miss the boat.. maybe i'll get it right. time tells all.

either way best of luck though to the patient shareholders who stuck in there. you deserve to be rewarded.

regards
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $35.21K 3.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2612309 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1677670 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.