ZFX zinifex limited

Dude, I think ZFX is a great company. It could go to $10. They...

1. 198 Posts.
    Dude,

I think ZFX is a great company. It could go to $10. They should do well for their 6 months to Jan'06, and go over 8.00 and look to continue receiving high Zinc prices for Q3 which would nicely buffer any drop in Q4 that could occur and result in higher sp.

But I'm a trader. I don't care. We got a million day-by-day variables to worry about. And as such I believe it's the long term holders who have no idea.

People always base the future on their current knowledge, and quickly change their story when things go south. They sound pretty smart too, except it's after the facts.

Happens all the time. In the media, in forums, commentaries, broker reports, the news etc. One day people say one thing, next say something else.

One day eating fat, smoking, alcohol is good for you. Next day you're at risk for eating fish & vegetables.

You can only predict so much. Things change.

It's all speculation.

I don't have to regurgitate any of this.

But companies don't tack on the "This contains forward-looking statements" line for no reason.

There could be a bomb, another 9/11, Century could collapse, interest rate rises, recession, Zinc prices falling.

Why isn't ZFX trading above 8.00 ?

Why has the market forgotten the +$1 eps forecast ?

Doesn't seem logical does it.

Heh.

I got $80k @7.30 avg to offload. I see profit - I'm taking it.

No ifs, no buts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.