You are automatically calling anyone that doesn't go along with...

1. 17,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    You are automatically calling anyone that doesn't go along with your thoughts are climate change deniers. You are wrong. I, for one, do not deny that there is climate change. Instead of panicking, putting most of the blame on CO2 and saying the end of the world is nigh I would say adapt as it happens, IF it happens. I doubt the sea levels will rise as predicted and will stay living 1M above high tide level. If the sea levels rise I will shift to higher ground. I will not shift on the information at hand today. I will look at benefiting from higher levels or CO2 IF it happens and when it happens. You should see my tomato plants. The biggest and highest yielding I have ever had. Maybe I should put it down to increased CO2 but I will put it down to great compost (organic), earth worms and plant selection.

In the meantime I will worry about population explosion, the poor state of our river and plastic waste smothering. While our river is suffering from the drought it is in poor condition due to pollution and plastic waste in the main.

Climate alarmists are the ones wanting to take us back to the stone age.
    Last edited by nursery: 10/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.