So you put on ignore anyone that has an opposite view to you and...

1. 17,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    I don't say climate change itself is crap. What I say is that the climate is always changing. The crap part is the lemming interpretation of what is going to happen. I say that the blame put so much on CO2 emissions is crap. The level of suggested sea levels is crap. Half your posts are crap. Greta has a crap attitude brought about by crap influencers.
    I say there are two much larger problems than CO2 emissions. They are population growth and the pollution caused by this throwaway society. The other global warming major factor relates to solar activity. When we control the sun "things" may be different but in the meantime the sun controls us.
    Instead of commenting/criticising my post why not comment on the link or does it contain elements that do not support your "angle".
    So you put on ignore anyone that has an opposite view to you and asks you to back up your posts. The deniers here are on both sides of the debate, can you understand that you are quite a denier yourself.

Have you read IN FULL the link I posted. Do you accept, as I do, that these records are from real experts and record actual facts and not hypotheticals.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.