Nursery, congratulations, you are the very epitome of my...

1. 9,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506

Nursery, congratulations, you are the very epitome of my observation that every post by anyone on HC who denies the science of AGW and climate change is in fact an insult to normal, rational people.

your every post demonstrates zero knowledge of what you’re trying to discuss and zero evidence of having done even a skerrick of reading let alone research on the subject.

were i to strike an achievement certificate for you or write a reference it would say only ‘can generate noise and world salad’ because there’s nothing more.

feel free to have an opinion on anything you like. But to confect such a fantasy devoid of the vast number of objective facts available to you means, in colloquial terms, you’re dreaming son.

if you want to actually learn something - and why not - about AGW and climate change and what it means for us humans here on Earth, can i recommend the following definitive piece published by The Economist magazine on Sep. 28 this year.

it’s headline: “The Past, Present and Future of Climate Change”
    ”Replacing the fossil-fuel technology which is reshaping the climate remains a massive task”

i read the article on Medium.com and it should be googleable using that headline. It’s a 13 minute read so i’m not going to be cutting and pasting here.

it’s a state of the art article par excellence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.