NDO 0.00% 86.0¢ nido education limited

some comments to the ndo buyers, page-11

1. 197 Posts.
    You all have valid points....

However, in this climate and without the ability to short trade all the serious traders that I know have packed up and gone on holiday (so to speak). Charts don't mean much in all this turbulence, you are only guessing, and guesses are a way of loosing money

What can be used are fundamentals, money and patience. These tools properly executed WILL make money and lots of it. Assuming you have a source of income to last the journey

Personally I'm loving it, the more pain inflicted on the market the better, this may not be the bottom but it won't be far off, so (for me)to start accumulating quality stock(NDO being one) at these levels is a dream opportunity, one I haven’t seen in my time and may never see again. The longer (within reason) prices stay depressed the more time I have to accumulate.

If I am wrong the down side from here is limited, if I am right the up side is enormous. I'm backing commodities all the way, and I believe I'll see huge returns within 12 months, if not I’m prepared to wait longer. It will happen.

Do your own research and OWN YOUR decisions.
    Anyone could be right at the end of the day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $29.96K 34.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15704 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.