NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

some comments to the ndo buyers, page-21

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It's ok Runner, I'm talking market bottom, you're talking POO bottom. For me the POO bottom was $100US, how wrong I was but I doubt it'll fall any further.

The general market though is another story the DJI can continue to fall as long as credit remains hard to get in the US. And there are significant hard times ahead in the US, this is just the start. There is the possibility of the US ending up with only one local car maker. We might all be driving Chrysler Commodores or Falcons in a few years time. GM and Ford are in terrible trouble. GM is particularly bad and not expected to last the next 12 months.

We're looking at least a year of US recession and it hasn't officially started as yet, so yes the DJI can drag the ASX quite a bit lower yet.

HOWEVER this is good news for all NDO investors who wish to accumulate in a small but succesfully expanding profitable company. At 16c you can't go too far wrong really, I certainly don't think NDO is in any danger of bankrupting itself.

I am accumulating with the same outlook as you are Runner01.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 87.5¢ $71.84K 81.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.