ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Some Common Sense moving forward

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    I've put up a couple threads and post's so moving forward from where the discussion is now.
    Rare Earth supplies are needed by the EU, all supplies for the US have been processed in China so far. China has at present virtual control.
    This is going to change....
    Shenge have an 11per cent share and have developed a separate Group to process material JV.
    Now Shenge is a listed company as is GML (GGG) JV has a couple of associate companies one state owned. Now this is a very general scenario.
    Further Greenland is EU as is Denmark. The EU and the US need Rare Earth for the future. Therefore China cannot control as it has done...
    GML needs to maintain control of product from Raw Material to finished processing.
    Therefore as I mentioned in past post once the Covid-19 is out of the way things can develop very diffently. It is unreasonable to think that Shenge will end up with total control of a product that is going to be mined in the EU and needed in the EU. Constant and free supply chain will be critical. When other product will come from places like Africa or even Australia. So processing could end up in Greenland or EU who knows.

I see the only thing on the table at the moment is the EIA.
    I have another thread shortly with current views on GGG and EIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.