ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

This is all my opinion based on a pretty sound level of research...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    This is all my opinion based on a pretty sound level of research to satisfy my investment needs.

If you read the presentation given by Shenghe at the recent Greenland day in Denmark you will see Shenghes intention in this regard is to move future processing into the EU so to supply the EU.

Molly will do so for the US creating two spherical branches of exChina supply.

Shenghe have been dealt harsh cards by the Chinese Governemt as they prioritise state backed REE companies export quotations. I believe Shenghe is now looking to circumnavigate this problem by allocating expansion need offshore and by doing so. Removing Chinese influence and dominance on export restriction. Shenghe are going it alone and will hopefully achieve a global integration beyond the sphere of Chinese communist party control..

Shenghes intentions however seem to vary from many Chinese state backed companies based on their statements that they seek the continuance of GGG management at the helm rather that Shenghe directly doing it. They openly profess a "Hand on the Heart" policy (see again Greenland Day Denmark) with this intention. However Id assume for the greater degree of profitability. They would prefer an option permitting a sizable ability to buy into the project via the MOU so to correlate well with profitability for their own investors back home (registered public listed company).

They are well aware such allocation or holdings are not definite regardless of their intentions and they will be monitored and agreed upon by the Greenland Government. I believe too some discussions have already been undertaken to this effect with the Greenland Government.

End of the day Shenghe will no doubt do what ever is in the best interest of profitability and in turn rewarding their own and GGG Australian/European/US investors too in the process. As they are governed by shareholders looking for returns. Therefore undercutting or self sacrificing or reducing share price are all things unlikely to me as they will suffer the wrath of shareholders they can not avoid.

Shenghe is not state run and doesnt often follow such acquisition paths of foreign companies the Chinese state run companies are notorious for and Sheghe have had numerous examples around the globe absent need for any take over where perhaps they could. In fact Im not yet aware of any examples where they sort to do so yet to companies already successfully manged. Unless operation equipment etc were literally up for sale to begin with. I could be wrong here as its hard to research the language and so welcome to any evidence of such doings to the contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.