PEN 5.10% 9.3¢ peninsula energy limited

ASXO, your not wrong, they do it in much more...

1. 489 Posts.
    ASXO, your not wrong, they do it in much more detail.

Unfortunately to some or a lot of people it is difficult to interpret and considering they have open positions in the company some people may also see that as a conflict of interest. Otherwise it's a wonder we aren't trading at Hartley's target price of 15c? right?

Same conflict of interest that I would have, however I used their figures and then applied multiple bearish scenarios in a way which people may have found easier to interpret i.e. long term contract price of $50/lb which are currently $65 and projected to be around $80, recoverable resources of their current total proven recoverable resources 5.9mlbs and at 19mlb instead of their full potential recoverable resources of 41mlbs with an expectation above 30mlbs

And I absolutely agree ASXO, how could my valuations be correct and valid? I'm using third-party (Hartley and RCR) estimate figures, which makes it speculative at best.

If you would like to, or could, legitimately disprove my valuations based on the figures I have used, then I invite you to do so.

I will re-quote myself though:

"What are the thoughts on the calculations? chances are I've stuffed something up somewhere." and "in my opinion and based on those calculations"

So I will reiterate, with a 3.8 cps net asset value, 1.2 cps of which is cash and strong feasibility potential of the Lance project, with a 50% stake in a gold mine, a promising looking south african project and tennemants in WA, In my opinion I would say that a) I am comfortable with my investment and b) In this market I see this as a logical price floor with serious upside potential and limited long-term risk unless there is a fundamental change within the company or the sector

p.s. - spot on Baussie, i've only had to say that a few times now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.