MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

some concerns need to cleared regarding MNS

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I did some research into this company and its owned IM3NY/C4V etc, have few concerns hope anyone could help to clear it for me? I like it has great potential, but something just looks confusing.

1: MNS had a long history, from 2016 to 2020 SP dropped from $1 to $0.06, while about 2017/2018 is when they started to acquisit IM3NY and processed, it took so long to be current stage - building NY plant; and even in 2017 they had done the same thing, acquisit another europian battery plant & making battery, and got binding sale agreements to EU clients, then that story ended. Why and would investor have same risk this time?

2: MNS listed Citigroup is one of their major shareholders, it does not appear on my broker's site, but in recent two years in the available announcements there is no one become a major shareholder, besides recent Lind Partner, is there any other place or anyone can find confirmation of Citigroup's shares (besides MSN website and comsec)?

3: IM3NY is at NY, a center of world funds and money is, with patterns and unique technology, should be very easy to get money from wall street, why does it end up with MNS?

4: in the last few years, the ASX announcement shows directors keep coming and go, keep changing, what is the issue, with management? or other reasons?

5: The funder of IM3NY, was he the full time PHD student of Professor Stan Whittingham, or just a postdoctoral research fellow?

Thanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.