some confessions about my trading , page-26

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Mate I hope u read this before its to far down the list.

I have been very lucky in who my mentors have been and have learnt so so much but I admit I got to distracted and dependant on them. I recently just read the book trading in the zone and if u ever want to trade again and be consistant and successful go read this book. One of my mentors used to always tell me its 2\3 mental prep and only 1\3 analytical. Go spend 50 or borrow this book and u will understand.

I am only young and have been learning the markets non stop, I aspire to be a consistant and successful trader. I have learnt now I need to conquer my mental problems that block me achieving this and wipe the fear and irrational thinking away. Only I can do this and realising the problems is the first step.

I have been in brissy on holiday for nearly a month and this break has been so refreshing. My advice take some time, work on ur edge or strategy read trading in the zone and I'm sure u will come back with the attitude that will make u successful. Hell I am itching to get home and apply what I have learnt from this holiday, still got this conference also!!

Hope that helps, and thanks everyone who has helped me along the way, lookin fwd to meeting more of u at the brissy 3

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.