ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Some context for price - STILL TOO CHEAP, page-4

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    SHADEYYY! (@shades2) guess who? - LOL

Before I go on... Hey @Royal_Viking, I am making my first post here and I didn't want you to miss out on this momentus occasion. - Come and tell everyone how wonderful you think I am.

Hi Everyone!

I was fortunate to purchase in a few days after listing and have been accumulating ever since.

Initially I was quite uncertain if I would take the plunge however whilst I was standing on the side of the pool @airconditioner gave me a gentle push and hoped I enjoyed the swim.

It is quite remarkable how many people from the various sides of the lithium fence have converged on this one stock and acknowledge it's great value by way of low number of shares in the market great fundamental drivers and 100% owned with ongoing news flow over the next 12 months. - It is laughable to consider that the share price was around 20c only just recently.

Thank you @PamplonaTrader for taking the time to share and bring people along on what has already become a very profitable journey. It's quite apparent that the general consensus here would indicate that it should continue to be for some time based on what the market is saying has been and is an undervalued stock. - Very well played by the company as it has entered the market with a bang with media exposure along with word of mouth this stock has become a marketing teams wet dream. I don't know if it was planned that way or if it was just a Steven Bradbury moment. Some were even saying to me, we should have picked NZC as they took off rapidly however ARL has been consistent and has expanded on its percentage gains daily.

steven-bradbury.jpg

Recently I explained lithium and cobalt to be Jack and Jill running up the hill and it is no wonder they are running up the hill with lithium and cobalt working hand in hand by their use in energy storage.

Screenshot_20170217-075110.png

With the price of cobalt shooting back up again it is not surprising that cobalt is being called the commodity of 2017. - I am thinking it is the lithium of 2017 and am sure many here can appreciate that correlation.

Most people that move into electric vehicles generally have some strong ethics, and one of those would be that of ethically sourced materials. Any mention of the Congo (DRC) paints a picture of slavery or very low income for the work that is provided. Very poor working conditions are also envisaged and that doesn't sit well with some despite the likelihood that the cobalt in devices they come into contact with are likely to have come from down a hole that could collapse at anytime. - Basically the kind of conditions the liberal party would be happy to have us all working in. (Just kidding!)

My point is that whilst lithium is being sourced from areas that are considered reputable Cobalt certainly doesn't have that same good feel about it so it will be up to companies such as ARL to meet the type of demand that wants to skip questionable locations.

So to me not only is ethics going to be a driving force behind this stocks momentum but also I have read all cobalt from the DRC will be shipped directly to China and my understanding is that there is only 1 cobalt mine in the United States.

It wouldn't be surprising if this company is encouraged to develop sooner rather than later, nor if a trading halt takes place with an offer in tow.

Going back to your question @shades2 I found this little article below that had this pie chart in it.

IMG_xqfzfr.jpg

Link: Why Cobalt Is the Hottest Commodity on the ASX

I hope my contribution helps those that might be standing pool side like I was trying to work out if the temperature is right for them.

DR20170222-2a.png
    Last edited by Thesi: 25/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $33.49K 72.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.