EPE enterprise energy limited

Have to agree Stelep7, a lot of nervous nellies around today....

1. 280 Posts.

Have to agree Stelep7, a lot of nervous nellies around today. The price is holding up well and after seeing the bulls rush in with geniune orders of 500,000 to 1,000,000 shares buying up as they did made me think there is more to come and decided to pick up a good amount myself.

Surprisingly, with only 51,730,636 shares on issue how much of that has been traded today and last week. Noticed last week as officals were saying the price of Oil would retreat after we saw some declines in the price of Oil many were selling (like it mattered). And now the current price is US$56.00 a barrel.

It almost seems they are trying to get prices to fall.
    Fortunately for me last week I was buying while eveyone was selling and made a decent profit last week on friday.

Couldn't believe the amount of ramping last week and now some are down ramping it. It ain't over..

The company are still confident and will continue.

"On recommencement of drilling, intermittent shows, manifested by varying amounts of fluorescence, have continued to the current depth. It is expected that further testing will be conducted.

Drilling of the well will continue to its programmed Total Depth and potential reservoirs are predicted within this remaining 600 metre section, which consists of the lower portion of the Hutton Sandstone, the basal Jurassic and the Triassic units."

Some (out there) wants the market attention directed towards materials and not Oilers and feel Oil have been getting too much attention..

I think investors are played like a fiddle out there by politics, talks of interest rates, US elections and so on.
    How much will Oil be by christmas and how much will it cost us for juice during xmas? Heaps for sure..

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.