BUR 10.2% 11.0¢ burley minerals ltd

some direction finally, page-34

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Bignote the wells will still produce at a lower rate, with the water, but they have learnt from the three wells. The next well will be important as they will multi frac and then they will know if the water is in one pay sands or all of it. But that said the still have some good acreage and some good drills coming up. Starting with prairie bell which will only cost 800 thou if dry or 2.4 if it flows with 75%. I stll see value around this mark and up to 6 cents after that it's uup to the drill. But they have got a good drilling record I think from an earlier presentation they have 70 targets. But in the end at least we know what they have got and are earning 3 mil a year which is enough for 2 free drills and admin, plus 7.5 mill in the bank get it right or even half right and sp will move up. Get it wrong and we al know the consequences. But on the brighter side if you buy now you will have one of the cheapest entry points. But majority must think bur might come home as really tax loss selling was nowhere near as bad as what I thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.013(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $16.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $29.49K 263.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25601 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 56000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.