BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

some egm snippits

1. 9,438 Posts.
    The EGM was the usual professional affair. Wayne didnt deviate much from the presentation but offered a few insights into rail, port and of course the RSPT.

Whilst the RSPT certainly takes cash directly out of shareholders pockets, it isnt likely to derail the project and the BRM boys are simply getting on with the job. WR seemed pretty confident that at worst it would be modified from its existing form and at best the government would be thrown out. He believes that it has been conceived out of ignorance and I think most commentators in the "real world" would tend to agree.

My view is that it is the biggest risk to the project , but that is more a measure of the success and progress the BRM team continues to make in all areas within their control. Other snippets:-

- BRM has been analysing samples from a few of the other West Pilbara tenements and WR predicted that would see some results from them in the coming weeks.

- Sintering testing has been positive and again we should see some results soon

- BHPs completion of dual tracking times well for BRM in the commencement of production

- Dual tracking significantly increases capacity beyond that which BRM could use

- BRM is talking the Hancock and the option that Westcott often speaks of is definitely still a possibility

- DFS all on schedule

In all you got a sense that WR and team are getting on with the job of turning Marillana from concept to reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.