BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Just got to work westcott but wanted to quickly reply.I think...

1. 217 Posts.
    Just got to work westcott but wanted to quickly reply.

I think you'll find all the info in both the June qrtly announcement and the 40% upgrade announcement from Aug 21st.

June qrt states- "A revised Mineral Resource estimate for the Abalone area, based on results from the initial 800m by 200m step-out drilling is currently being determined by Snowden Mining Industry Consultants and is expected to become available in August. This estimate will cover an additional 3km of strike length of mineralisation, effectively doubling the strike length of the Abalone resource area. The DSO CID mineralisation has not been modelled seperately in this resource estimate as the hole spacing is too broad."

40% upgrade announcement states- "The increase in the Mineral Resource estimate is largely due to the inclusion of the initial 800m by 200m step-out drilling completed earlier this year at the Abalone East deposit, together with some additional drilling to the north at Abalone."

So from what I can tell the step out drilling had already been included in the 1.6 BT upgraded resource estimate announced on 21st Aug (up from 1.06 BT)

We await confirmation that DSO is of a continous nature rather than isolated outcroping.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.