ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

some facts about the value of esg's gas, page-3

1. 3,666 Posts.
    SF,

I get a blank screen when I click on your last post. Which is unfortunate, because you always have something good to say.

A couple of other thoughts about what activities will affect what parts of the JORC certification:

- Bibblewindi and Dewhurst pilots will move 3P reserves to 2P reserves. The current maximum 2P at a project level (without any further commercial agreements), is 1.959PJ.

- The Tintsfield and BW West pilots, if successful, will skip 3C and certify brand new 2C resources, not 3C. Not an 'upgrade' as such. Brand new additions to 2C.

- Any new commercial deal will move (some of) the Project 2C of 3,053PJ from 2C to 2P. With the stroke of a pen. These are technically viable, but need a market.

The other thing I would like to throw out there is this: Notice how ESG is fast-tracking a pilot IN EACH OF THE THREE SEAMS... Why do you think that is?

I think it is because with all the other data known from other drill holes - coal thicknesses, posority, gas content, unique fracturing of the coals - my bet is that if you can demonstrate the economic extraction in ONE SPOT, you can extrapolate that the results (and hence upgrade certifications) ACCROSS A MUCH BIGGER AREA.

Hence the quick pilots in all three seams. A 'proof of concept' if you like. Show it can be done here (and upgraded to 2C), and you can upgrade a lot more of the 3C to 2C in other known coals...

Holy some time ago talked about the next upgrade being truly astonishing (I forget his exact words). But what is the bet that when the current program is finished, there is a much, much bigger upgrade than most of us expected?

ESG will have unlocked large parts of PEL 238 in one foul swoop.

SF - my email is [email protected] if you would be good enough to email (or repost) your last post. Cheers.

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.