CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

I am taken away by the quality of management and its mongolian...

1. 176 Posts.
    I am taken away by the quality of management and its mongolian assets.

Here are some of my takes on this acquisition

*Nice parcel of tenements
    8 tenements is an achievement in a hot spot country like mongolia where everyone around the world is trying to chase deals there.

*Close to existing mining operations
    This means that the neccessary items such as close to infrastructure, electricity and water are available to be use. So a quick start to production could be efficient and ready.

*BTE1&2 show large amounts of consistent hard coal which is also known as anthracite. Anthracite is hard coking coal- highest carbon count and highest calorific count. This commodity is in high demand and judging by the aquisition of MCC, it demonstrates how tight the demand for quality coking coal is worldwide.

*BTE1&2 are shallow and are open to depth. this allows the potential for open pit mining which is quicker and also cheaper to mine resulting in higher profitablity and project viability.

*Huge potential between holes BTE1&2 as the distance between them is 280m. Should this be proven the case, we definitly have a company making asset and potentially a world class tier 1 asset.

* This acqusition came from an international coal developer. Shows that this asset could be very big. Im sure a potential JV is down the line

*Surrounding tenements around CEO's tennement is still available and potential could be sold to CEO to explore and expand its resource.

*Also got networks in fast growing exporter of coal in Indonesia. Indonesia is a great place for coal.

*Great manageemnt led by mark early. He has demonstrated through his career of what he can do and his extensive network. His experience will be vital to the explorationa and success to CEO in mongolia. 30 years experience in anything should never be discounted.

Looks very promising on this asset alone. Exploration work has not begun on other mongolian tenements.

Add if i have missed out on anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.