some facts, page-139

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi angry,

"as I said, and double checked with Richard Li today

SSI has NOTHING, understand, nothing to do with GCN
    holds no stock and has no control or nothing at to do with GCN

Is that clear enough,
    so that puts to rest most of your questions.

I can't agree with this sorry angry:

1. SSI & GCN announced the disposal of SSI's holding in September 2011 however if you scroll to Pg.71 of GCN's Annual report released on September 30 - SSI Nominees appear to have increased their holding in GCN by the same amount without notice given to the ASX?

2. If SSI have nothing to do with GCN who are the SSI Nominees?

3. Mr Richard Li is a director of SSI (as also noted in GCN's Annual Report September 30 2011)

"why did they sell stock at half a cent, ?? why did Cashmere sell stock at half a cent, who cares, I was happy about it tho"

I'm glad you raise the question re "Cashmere" selling out. Do you not agree that GCN s/holders were mislead in the following announcement where it states, "Mr Cashmere is committed to remain a long term share holder of the company" however when the disposal notice was released to the market on 07 July 2011 it in fact shows that the disposal of his GCN holding commenced only one day after making this statement?

Business Restructuring, Director Resignation and App 3Z - 22 June 2011

Ceasing to be a substantial holder from Cashmere Media - 07 July 2011
    ___

Hi cowboycgt,

There exists many loop holes in the system and whilst we must accept that both the ASX and ASIC don't have the resources to authenticate company announcements there are some common indicators which should signal investors to exercise at least some caution:

"Ceasing to be a substantial holder" notices from related entities with a good inside knowledge of company operations is imo without question one of the more significant warning signs.

* Notice received by GCN #1 holder Sino Strategic Investments (SSI) - 07 September 2011 - Mr Richard Li is a Director of listed company SSI

* Notice received by Cashmere Investments - 07 July 2011 - Mr Cashmere was also a Director of GCN

Director Resignations are also extremely rare to see just before any major re-rating events.

* Two Directors of GCN have resigned in the past couple of months

Ramped up announcements with BVI registered shells

* GCN have released 3 such announcements in the past 2 months
    ___

I have no idea what to expect from the sp next week but I fail to see how GCN will survive another 12 months
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.