GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

some facts, page-145

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your reply abdm. I am still very confident in GCN Shares and what they have on offer. Many people are sying "gcm are nothing without P1" But itsGCN who have the Sony and LG deals. These are Signed deals not up in the air maybe they will go for it deals.I cant see how all this hard work done by GCN will diminish and just fade away within 12 months.

Also the fact that they own and operate Cashmere Media PTY LTD and Still are broadcasting undercover fm ,shows to me their willingness to strive forward in the multi media market and increase there income more and more each day.

GOConnect , dont forget also has aggreements with Net bays free WIFI Systems which are expected to be rolled out in the december qtr of this year. ANY DAY NOW imho.

I have focused entirely on GCN in this posting because thats who im bidding on whenplacing my buy orders ,not ssi not P1 or any other asx listed companies past or present

My sentiment and buying struscture is solely based on GCNs Products ,Services, Already signed DEals and future prospects not just in australia but worldwide.

I can see the share price reflecting this in the not to distant future. In my opinion Price increase cannot be stopped by certain HC posters or negativity.

The big players are the ones , And there will be Big Players, Who will give it the boost needed in due course.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.