GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

some facts, page-32

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I think what current shareholders need to ask of management is MORE DETAIL in regards to what it all means to GCN.

There are alot of unknowns and speculation flying about which management should want to clear up asap.

I find the GCN very interesting and think if it can be pulled off then yes there is some big upside, but before everyone either PUMPS it up like many have been doing or DOWNRAMPING it like many have also been doing we need to find out the DETAILS before making any assumptions.

I hope it all turns out the way some betray it will as i dont like to see anyone lose money but what was the point in annoucing the last annoucement if you were not going to give the public more details??

There was no way the share price way going to be able to sustain the hype and the run without DETAILS.....

A solid business plan is full of details and information, it doesnt look good on the company when it has a very volitile share price as it only attracks day traders where the company should be focused on tightening the registry.

I hate using the term PUMP and DUMP but clearly that is what we have seen happen, had the company added more detail then things may have been different and maybe it would have attracted a different kind of investor. (long term investors)

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.